This post describes the new developements in
metafacture-core release 5.4.0 since the release
of metafacture-core-5.3.2 in May 2022.
Table of Contents
- HTTP: Enable other methods to HttpOpener than just GET - i.e. DELETE, HEAD, OPTIONS, POST, PUT and TRACE #463
- HTTP: Enable generic header support in HttpOpener #456
- File: Add support for compressed files as FileMap input #455
- JSON: Implement JSON booleans and numbers #458
Have a look at flux-commands how to use these features.
- Update OAI-PMH harvester library #360
- ”./gradlew fluxCommands” to see the currently available options (743e90e)
… and various smaller fixes and improvements (e.g. Mark deprecated Flux command options in help output #451)